Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hairstyle.....

As some may notice, I don't style my hair much. I shouldn't even call this a style because its so simple. I simply took to sections from each side of the front of my hair and did a modified basket weave. I placed the hair as if I wear going to basket weave, secured with one bobby pin and added a flower lol (haven't worn those in awhile). I just left the back out. I lover this style because its so similar to my usual do, but just a tad more interesting :)





sorry if the pics don't do justice....

3 comments:

LaNeshe said...

Your locs are coming along nicely!

Layci said...

Very cute! I haven't styled my hair at all since I've started loc'ing. Maybe I should try something soon! lol

HolisticLifeRN said...

Thanks ladies!

Laci, I usually don't style either. I'm very low maintenance lol