Friday, May 11, 2012

I've got my own "fifty"

 

Im sure everyone has heard of the book series "fifty shades of grey" I read the entire series up until the last chapter of the third book. I just got bored, lol. Anyways, you know how they say " you never miss a good thing till its gone" this book had me thinking this way. The more I read, the more I realized how good I have it. Of course everyone was raving about the sex scenes and all, but that's not what kept me interested. I loved the "love story" of it. I loved the kind of man Christian was. It reminded me of my husband.

Even without all the millions, he has always been a great provider and has spoiled me since day one.

I loved that book because a lot of it felt familiar to me. I am one of the lucky ladies that when discussing the book doesnt have to say " I wish I could find my Christian"

Not trying to be all "shantes got a man" lol but........ It is what it is. I'm a lucky girl and lastly......those sex scenes weren't too foreign lol

It was a good read, all three books!

 

No comments: