Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ava's first day of preschool!

Went very well! Neither on of us cried, lol. She didnt even give me a hug goodbye, instead she pushed me away :( When we came to pick her up, she seen me peeking in the door and got up from the group and said its time to go. One of the assistants kindly seated her back in the group. I seen Ava had her hands on her ears while the class was singing ABC's when i asked Ava why she said, "they were too loud" lol. I think Ava will always be Ava. She didnt talk much about her day once she got home, and when I asked if she would goo back, she said "no because they made me run around" lol they had free time in the gym and Ava didnt feel like running i guess. I hope she tells me more about her day. I know that she didnt cry and nothing dramatic happened so I guess it went ok. Here are a few pics
From Hair

From Hair

From Hair


and last but my least.... i put my twist on flexi rods last night and woke up in love
From Hair

No comments: