Monday, June 4, 2012

Trying not to be too over confident...



but... I have this gut feeling that all will be well. As you can see from my last post, we are trying to "move on up" lol. We have found our dream home and will be trying to sell our current house. When we bought the current house, it was a foreclosure, but in move in condition. We didn't have to do anything! Now, our kitchen isn't up to date or bathrooms, but they are functional and not exactly "dated". I have been working on "staging" a few rooms and even my closets lol. Ive been searching recent sales and current sales in our area. According to my research, we should be good. Houses are still selling in our area and the best part is that we should break even. we aren't looking to make a profit, we just want to get what is owed on the house and be out! lol again, trying not to be over confident.... but I have prayed and I feel like God is in total control of our situation and with that, I know things will work out! If we can't move right now, its not the end of the world. We are truly blessed, in the fact that we don't HAVE to move. Time, would also not be a bad thing. Because it will give us more time to save and continue "staging" .

No comments: