Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yoga and a very productive day!

I have started yoga again and it's become my latest obsession. It's so rewarding and exciting to be able to do a difficult pose or to actually be able to hold poses. I started power yoga with jeanette Jenkins yesterday and made it 20 minutes into the DVD, tonight I went about 5 minutes longer conquering another pose. After tonight's yoga, I also did some of my favorite poses for about another 20 minutes.

Oh yeah... The productive part of the day lol, I was able to do Ava's hair, wash and retwist (part) of my hair, and squeeze in my yoga! I am going to bed feeling so blessed and happy! Lately I have been able to sacrifice a couple hours of sleep to be able to get some "me" time. Now if only my hard working husband weren't so tired, we could have more time together:( but it will all be worth it in the end.
Lastly,
Check out my side plank!

No comments: