Friday, August 24, 2012

God knows how to get your attention!

I have been so stressed and sad lately.... Over what you may ask? I have it all, a good husband, healthy kids, stable career,good health, wonderful family And friends, a home. So why have I been acting this way? The answer is easy, I am a spoiled brat. I get obsessed when there is something that I want, I stress and stress and stress until I get what I want or I figure out that I have it let it go.

Let's rewind to may..... Remember my post on "our dream home"? You would think we have closed by now right? Lol that is not the case. If you have ever been through the home buying process you know that its not easy, nothing goes as planned, everything unexpected happens.

Here we are basically In september,and we still have not closed! No fault of our own exactly. We're basically at the PMI ( private mortgage insurance) mercy. They have the final say so, because they are insuring the loan. They basically would have to pay if we default. So I understand it's a big risk for this company especially because many other companies like this have gone out of business.

I am so upset because I just wanted to be in the house before Ava would start school. Well, that's this coming Monday sooooo......:(

Back to the point of this post, I am learning that God has to show us every so often that he is always in control and should be your focus. This has happened to me time and time again. I get a big situation and think that I should do everything in my power to have things my way, losing focus. Knowing that all I have to do is ask for gods help and believe that he will get things done, his will,his time!

I spent my whole summer stressed about this house,I can't get that time back:( its a sad reality. It's my fault though, I forgot to be thankful and to live, life is so precious and I am so blessed! I had no reason to waste my time like this.....

 

 

No comments: