Sunday, December 19, 2010

Twist out and Mae's "roll under"


I decided to revisit a twistout, this style is from my medium sized twist that were about 1.5 or 2 weeks old. I had a 1950s theme party yesterday and I was gonna do a regular pin-up but didnt have time to play around. Jarred thought my hair looked fine in a twistout, so I trusted his judgement and wore a twistout..... to a public event, lol. I didnt get any crazy remarks.

When I got home from the party I played arund with my hair and tried Nikkimae2003's "roll under" style. Her style comes out gorgeous, she used a week old twist out so her's looked more like an afro. heres a link to her tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/user/nikkimae2003?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/4/qY8OZeWozfo

The pink bow belongs to ava lol, and please excuse my pajamas. I just wanted to grab a picutre of my hair and wasnt dressed yet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: