Thursday, January 20, 2011

randomness

My kids this morning!

I also wanted to share that my husband was making recommendations for natural hair resources. He said some of his coworkers were talking about going natural and were looking to magazines for inspiration. He told them that I was natural shared ny blog and YouTube. He also recommended curlynikki.com lol I was so proud when he told me this:)


Lastly, while picking ava up from school I heard some of the caucasion moms talking about a 5 year old girl who got a blow dryer for Christmas. The mother blow dryed her shoulder lenght curly hair to reveal almost waist length straight hair. Of course now the little girl wants her hair straightened every morning. Lol shame shame, hopefully this girls mom will not conform and have the poor girl addicted to straightening her hair
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: