Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Loc Knots

Loc knots!
I finally tried Loc knots last weekend. I was bored and just thought I'd give it a try. I must say it was really annoying doing the knots. I have 148 locs and I did individual knots..... It took about 2-3 hours. I didn't wash my hair, I simply sprayed it before doing the knots. I didn't let the knots stay in long because I was afraid it wouldn't look right lol. Anyways, about 3 hours after putting the knots in, I took them down. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I actually liked the style!

For maintenance I have just slept with my bonnet and do light fluffing in the morning. It's almost like a protective style because I haven't felt the need to manipulate my hair since I took the knots down! My curls are still very much defined and it's been almost two weeks :)

No comments: