Thursday, March 10, 2011

Garden Girl TV: Vertical Gardening One(How to Grow Vertically)

In preparation for my spring gardening, I am looking up garden vloggers on youtube. This year we plan on growing everything we did last year in addition to an apple tree, clemetine tree. Our space isnt huge, so I dont know how we are going to fit all this suff but Jarred is determined. Heres a list of things we will plant

peppermint- done
Lavender- done
aloe vera- done
green, yellow, red peppers
onion
tomatoes
basil- done
thyme
jasmine
peach, apple, cherry trees
blueberry
strawberry
watermelon
cantelope
grapes
asparagus beans (yard long beans)

sheesh! I think thats it, I have some flowers that were planted last year, but I forgot the name. I am excited to see if it comes up. I will take pictures/video on the next nice day we have :)

I forgot to mention, how ironic that the first video i watched related to gardening was not onl a great video but shes a "curly girl" lol I know the dweebism is really showing

No comments: