Thursday, March 24, 2011

Weeping Lavender Twist Redwood

or something like that, lol scientific name Cercis canadensis ‘Covey’. I discovered this plant yesterday while browsing the spring hill nursery catalog. I texted a pic t Jarred and he began his search for it for me. He went to Home Depot today for fertilizer and they had the tree! He brought it home and tricked me/ suprised me and I couldnt be happier. Lavender is starting to have a special place in my heart. I have two peices of jewelery with the “amethsyt” stone which is similar in color to lavender. I also now have 3 lavender plants, my lavender mud wash shampoo and now my lavender twist tree! Can somebody say obsession? Here are pics, I was so excited to have this tree. I cant wait to plant it and have it shape my flower garden
flower-2011-03-24-22-11.jpg
this is a pic I found online. isnt it beautiful?
IMAG0033-2011-03-24-22-11.jpg

No comments: