Thursday, August 25, 2011

Untitled

I'm so serious this is exactly how I've been feeling. I can barely get through this post, lol
I do t even know where to start! I will start with my running training. I have fallen off the wagon BIG time. It all started with my little injury. I took about two weeks off and after my ankles recovered I got back out running last week. I only ran one day though :( this week, I ran once so far even though I really didn't feel like it. I don't feel as good running as I did when I first started though. I have lost major confidence and optimism. But the show must go on, so even if I only make it the track once a week that's way more than I ever had done :)

Ok, the hair....... I retwisted last week and it sucked. I did not feel like it but my hair was a tangled mess. I thought I would be a loyal retwister, but I'm not. I do t mind how my hair looks when it's not freshly twisted. It's either that or pure laziness lol. Anyways, I twisted with ORS twist n loc gel. I was just curious but I shouldn't have wasted my time. I notice no difference in hold, but it did flake on me and my hair is pretty dry in some parts. Oh well, I still won't retwist until at least next week. I will never use anything other than natural stuff to twist, definitely nothing with alcohol in it.

All for now, not much else going on. I hope this lazy bug takes a hike soon lol

1 comment:

Shanita said...

I prescribe you a Dunkin' Donuts "Turbot Hot" with a double shot of expresso (or whatever it is that gets people amped up). After that, proceed immediately to get a pedicure, a cute workout outfit and get your , out there and RUN! You got me started and I wouldn't have made it this far if it weren't for me trying to keep up with my "little sister". Maybe we can meet up and run together on the drive after Irene passes us by.