Friday, October 28, 2011

Jamaica- arrival day

It was an early start, our flight was scheduled to leave at 6 am. We landed safely around 8( jamaican time)

We made it to the hotel around 9 and I was in shock... Not the good kind though lol. We didn't know we were visiting during Jamaicas independence day so it was packed. It was super crowded and there was a line to enter the restaurant. The spoiled Tiffany came out, I wanted to upgrade our room to the Lady Hamilton suite. I wanted to be able to order room service, have a jacuzi and have exclusive restaurants.. I thought I was back in Mexico at the royal suites, lol. Anyways, I calmed down shortly after the rest of the party arrived. We headed straight to the sports bar for drinks!

The day actually ended at the sports bar. we had a great first day! I learned quick that rum punch is not a joke! Lol

No comments: