Thursday, October 13, 2011

Life's good:)

This morning I woke up so worried. I had an 830 app to get my hair retwisted for the first time and had to be at work at 11, I also had to drop my kids off first.

I was also worried because Ava will miss dance on Monday since we will be in Jamaica. She's supposed to get measured for her recital costume that day. I had emailed her teacher last night and was waiting for a response as to when she could be measured. She emailed me back this am while I was getting my hair twisted:) no worries Ava will be meausresd the following week!

As I sit under the dryer waiting for my hair to dry, I am so thankful that everything worked out. I'm sure my hair will look great, I loved the loctician, and Ava will get her costume. I don't even care anymore that I have to work today and tommorow. Lol in this moment everything is right! Thank you Jesus!

No comments: