Thursday, November 24, 2011

It's THanksgiving!

I'm Thankful for life, health, sound mind, beautiful family,the best husband, crazy sweet beautiful children, great friends, my career, my house, for Jesus Christ because without him I would have nothing!

Today will be spent having dinner at my house for the third year in a row. It started the year my son was born and we've just continued with it. Excited to see my family and just enjoy a day of thanks. Of course you can't help but think of family and friends that can't be with us for whatever reason, but I still praise God because I know he knows what is best for all of us.

Oh yeah, how could I forget my brand new nephew! It's his first thanksgiving and we are so blessed to have him. Over the years I realize that having healthy children are truly a blessing!!!!! Unfortunately, not everyone is blessed in the same way and I thank God for each and every child in my family!

No comments: