Monday, November 14, 2011

My MacBook is out of commission

And it's all my fault. I foolishly left my MacBook and about 3 ounces of tea on my dining room table while I used the bathroom. Within 5 minutes my son gave my MacBook the drink of death. I immediatley wiped it off and checked to see if it was still working. It was working so I just shut it down and thought I was safe:( later that day when jarred got home, I told him what happened and turned it on again. It worked just fine except the sound was a little funny. Before I knew it the screen went blank!

And now, here we are. Were trying to decided if its better to get it repaired or sell it for parts(sounds awful) and get a new one. Repairs could cost $600 and a new MacBook is $1100. Decisions, decisions.

Luckily, I don't really need a laptop and I also have my iPad and iPhone. I can and have used Ava's computer when I need a computer. Hopefully, I will have a new one soon or maybe I can learn to live with what I am left with..... It's not the end of the world but I miss my laptop :(

No comments: