Monday, January 21, 2013

Two things

1. I think I'm really gonna get serious about a gluten free diet, maybe even raw vegan

2.my iPhone stopped working, it won't come on. Surprisingly I am not worried or upset .

...let's elaborate

I have been really ignoring my gluten sensitivity. I'm paying for that right now, my stomach has been bloated to the point of pain for almost 3 days now. I'm considering trying a raw vegan diet or at least just fruits, veggies and whatever meat I can tolerate. I'm really sick of feeling like this, but I'm also sick of focusing so much on what to eat and what not to eat. I want to have smoothies for some meal replacements, but I love to actually chew lol. I want to give this change a real chance,but it's so hard. I know it takes weeks even months to really see the symptoms of gluten intolerance disappear,but I will never get there if I keep slipping.

 

The second thing, my phone just stopped working it will not power on. The other day I was thinking about how I kinda just stopped watching tv. Even my young n the restless I haven't watched in months. I just not desire it anymore. I was also thinking of a way to decrease my phone use. I'm constantly on Facebook, twitter, and instagram. I check my email constantly. What better way to fix this addiction than getting rid of the phone. Normally, I would be mad and going crazy wondering how I wk.l survive without a phone or worrying how soon I could get a replacement. I'm not worried at all. It's really weird. The only thing that's gonna suck is driving. I use my phone for music during my 1 hr work commute:(

3 comments:

YBW said...

Try a soft reset. Hold the home and power button down until the apple logo pops up. This can take several seconds but usually fixes the issue you're describing.

YBW said...

Try a soft reset. Hold the home and power button down until the apple logo pops up. This can take several seconds but usually fixes the issue you're describing.

HolisticLifeRN said...

Thanks my husband fixed it this an for me. He wouldn't tell me how he fixed it though. Now I know