Friday, November 30, 2012

Maybe I won't be gluten free

I did pretty well last week, but this week I was horrible. The 3 days I worked I ate pretty well and avoided gluten all but one day. The 3rd day of work, I just decided to buy lunch and ate a sandwich on regular bread with feta cheese! I felt so bad about messing up, I just figured I would continue to do damage and ate a huge chocolate brownie cookie. Fast forward to the past two days, I am still bloated and I ate pizza today despite already having issues. Im sitting here feeling pregnant because thats how tight my stomach is. Im trying not to get too discouraged, because I know I can do this. Its just a little harder than I expected. Next week, I need to make sure I buy enough fruits/vegetables, and cook at least 3 meals/week. I also have to buckle down on my food diary Heres to next week....


2 comments:

LaNeshe said...

I've been cooking ALL my lunches and dinners for the whole week lately, and it's proving to keep me on track with only eating the things I make.

HolisticLifeRN said...

Good job LeNeshe, I still working on being that disciplined