Saturday, July 24, 2010

My products and challenge


its been about 6 weeks since i have started my natural hair experiments. i am so anxious for my hair to grow and try new styles. lately i have been racking up on products, sorta jumping on bandwagons. so far i havent noticed any real change in my hair. so i am gonna stick to what i have and what has gotten my hair this far. i plan on using whatever products i have on hand until they run out. i have pretty much eeverything i need, i am only misssing and oil but i have EVOO in the kitchen and i will use that :) heres a list of what i have.

All three pantente products. i used this solely while transitioned and i think it has really made my hair healthy

love my cantu shea butter, i also used this while transitioning

i have eco styler, and a few products from the olive oil line. i dont have much to say about those, because i only have had them for a month

ok, that is all for now. my battery is about to die on my laptop

1 comment:

KiraNicole said...

I have also "jumped on the bandwagon" as far as trying new products is concerned. A friend of mine recently told me about Oyin Handmade products http://oyinhandmade.com/ so I ordered a sample kit and tried it out. I've only used it once (this past Saturday) but like you I haven't noticed a significant difference in my hair. I plan to keep using the products I purchased but I may just continue with the few products that have brought me this far lol.