Sunday, July 31, 2011

c25k week one completed!

I almost didn't finish week one on time. I ended up running Monday, Thursday, and Sunday. I notice my legs don't hurt like after the first run. I look forward to next week where I think I will have to run for 90 seconds instead of 60. I know I can do it:) this c25k has done so much for me in just a week. I have had time to myself, time to think, to have a clear head, to enjoy the simple sounds of nature, to watch the sun rise and to do something I've always wanted to do!

I've also inspired a few coworkers and my sister to use the App and the list keeps growing for the breast ca 5k. I think I am just gonna run, that was my goal and I am gonna do it. Hopefully I will be able to see my friends that will walk while there. I think my sister will try to run to as she started the program and already works out.

Time will fly, I know it. October is just around the corner! Now I will have two special events in October! Can't wait:) it will be my third wedding anniversary and my first 5k, not to mention my sister is having a vow renewal in Jamaica a couple weeks after the run!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: